USS Perseus
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Raiya and Arunjezeb Take 3 (Hehe)

5 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Raiya and Arunjezeb Take 3 (Hehe)  Empty Raiya and Arunjezeb Take 3 (Hehe)

Post by Raiya Laren September 16th 2010, 12:23 pm

Deck Seven, USS Perseus
Stationary Orbit, Earth
Day 1, 1126 Hours

Raiya stepped lightly out of the umbilical that connect the Perseus to the Oakland Shipyard and onto the ship. Her ship, She corrected mentally. The cool gray and black colors that were sometimes sported on ships built in the 2370's and later like the Intrepid's, and Atlantia's were a sharp contrast to the shades of tan that made up most of the shipyards color scheme, including the umbilical. She looked to her saw Ameen smartly keeping up with her. She walked along the light blue carpeted floor until she came to a LCAR's display on the wall that showed a schematic of the ship.
She turned toward her new XO.
"So where to first,"She asked him with a grin," The Bridge, Main Engineering, or the Lounge?"

<tag Ameen>
Raiya Laren
Raiya Laren
Captain
Captain

https://perseus.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Raiya and Arunjezeb Take 3 (Hehe)  Empty Re: Raiya and Arunjezeb Take 3 (Hehe)

Post by Arunjezeb Ameen September 16th 2010, 12:57 pm

Arunjezeb had been instep with the Commander as they traversed the short distance from the umbilical to the Perseus. The ship was fresh off the production line with only an accumulated year of shakedown service; it felt new, not in the sense that this was a new setting--which was a customary feeling when adapting to unfamiliar territories--but that even the ship, itself, retained the identifiable aspects of new. Even in a high-traffic area such as the corridor, its overall condition was unequivocally immaculate. This was a perspective quite unique for Arunjezeb, as his previous service had been dedicated to two different starships which had been in service for many decades prior. It excited and thrilled him to contemplate the very notion of the Perseus's technological advances within the engineering field, no doubt the new pride and joy of the fleet and Starfleet's Corps. of Engineers.

As the pair slowed and then came to stand in front of a rectangular shaped LCARs console display, Raiya turned towards Arunjezeb and posed a question,

Raiya wrote:"So where to first," She asked him with a grin, "The Bridge, Main Engineering, or the Lounge?"

Arunjezeb chuckled, "as much as a strawberry lassi[1] would be quite tasty at the moment, perhaps maybe the bridge should be our first stop?" He questioned, "starting from the top down would be a good approach and, well, considering we'll be spending the vast majority of our time there ... why not?!" He concluded enthusiastically, hoping the Captain felt the same passion as he.

(Tag: Raiya)

[1]: a strawberry lassi is an Indian beverage that is similar to a fruit smoothie; it's a blended drink of fresh fruit, flavor extract, yogurt and some spices.
Arunjezeb Ameen
Arunjezeb Ameen
First Officer
First Officer

https://www.facebook.com/cuzinvinnie01

Back to top Go down

Post by Raiya Laren September 20th 2010, 12:07 pm

"Good Point,"Raiya conceded,"Although I could really go for some hasperat right now....but the bridge it is!"
Laren started to walk down the corridor again, Ameen close by. As the walked she noticed the vibrancy the ship seemed to have, with all the yard workers and crew members making their way around the swirling beehive of activity. Several of them recognized her and Ameen and nodded their heads in acknowledgment, and some grinned in cheerfulness.
As they rounded the corridor they quickly came to a tubrolift door and stepped inside. Like all turbolifts going back centuries this one was small, round, and very well lit. On one of Laren's assignments the ships Operations Officer had added "Elevator Music" to them, for some nostalgic reason that he never gave. Laren hadn't liked it, the concept seemed nice enough, but the music he picked was always was horrible.
"Deck One Bridge,"Laren told the computer crisply.
She turned to Ameen, who was obviously caught up in the excitement involved, and in Larens opinion seemed much more ready to take up the mantle of Explorer than she was. She'd served on missions of exploration before sure, but lead one? She wasn't quite sure she was ready for that step...
"So what do you think of our mission,"She asked Ameen as the lift moved toward their destination with its sole occupants.

<tag Ameen>
Raiya Laren
Raiya Laren
Captain
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by Arunjezeb Ameen September 20th 2010, 12:36 pm

Raiya wrote:"So what do you think of our mission," She asked Ameen as the lift moved toward their destination with its sole occupants.

Arunjezeb stood close to his new commanding officer; hands behind his back with fingers interlocked, he considered her question for a moment before answering. "One is hardly adequately prepared for the unknown and what-is-to come." Arunjezeb responded cryptically and simply after considerable thought. "However, it's the unknown that tends to be most certainly exciting, right?" The question was rhetorical of course, yet he had the inclination that the Commander thought differently than he about the subject. "Ever since I was a wee-child, I can recall the budding passion of explorative wonderment ... if there is such a thing. During the late summer nights, when the heat was just too unbearable within the confines of the home, mind you, my parents believed and hold true to the 'old ways', I would lay just outside my bedroom window, glancing up towards the stars and staring deeply into its vast blanket of twinkling lights, believing in some way that I could see into the very distance in which they existed, creating my own worlds and civilizations that I would one day have the opportunity to discover and explore." He paused briefly, a wistful remembrance glistening within hazel-colored eyes. "Sparing you from the details, let me just say that I had quite the adventures within the endless imagination of my mind." He grinned broadly, feeling slightly out play, both due to his personal perspective, but also because he still adorned the uniform of the services division (he'd not yet had a chance to change prior to leaving Commodore Foster's office and, well, he hadn't been completely certain he'd have been selected for the position; the latter thought, of course, a very real opportunity after the catastrophe that was his first impression).

(Tag: Raiya)
Arunjezeb Ameen
Arunjezeb Ameen
First Officer
First Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Raiya Laren September 22nd 2010, 1:26 pm

"Spare me from the Details? You just gave me half your life's story,"Raiya replied with a wide toothy grin.
"It wasn't the unknown that drew me to Starfleet though,"She started; answering Ameen's own rhetorical question as the Turbolift continued to glide upward,"It was mainly a desire to get off Bajor and do something to help myself and the people who'd agreed to keep us safe after the Occupation. I had to take a lot of remedial courses when I got into the Academy though, as you might imagine living under Cardassian's isn't something that creates a conducive learning environment,"She continued spitting out the word Cardassian with as much loathing and vile as she could still muster,"But I made it through and they stuck me in Tactical, and almost immediately threw me into the Dominion War,"She too paused, like Ameen, but not with the joyful remembrance he had displayed, instead she shivered as the memories of the War, and her bitter experiences in it," Since then I've been bouncing between Tactical, and Strategic Ops so I'm not exactly the explorer type, but I like to think I can get the job done,"She finished with a small smile. She wasn't exactly sure whether or not Ameen approved of her outlook, but she liked him well enough. The "Defense" versus "Exploration" debate had been raging since the first days of Starfleet, and wasn't likely to end soon, but it had never seemed to stop the fine Officers of the Fleet from working together, and Raiya hoped that held true for her and Ameen as well.

After a few more seconds, the lift finally came to halt and opened up with the usual hissing sound to reveal the bridge, and all who were on it. The bridge itself seemed to have been modeled after the iconic Ambassador Class Starship's bridge with the Captain's plush blue chair sitting alone, dead center in the bridge. The Conn, and Tactical department consoles were seated side by side further forward both with separate housings and on a lower platform that that of the rear half of the bridge. Behind the Captains chair there was a shared console with two seats for the Operations and Science Department, with a Master Display Panel directly behind them. The other departments were seated in a ring around the bridge, and all the chairs were done in light almost periwinkle blue color, but a few shades to dark to be so. From where she was standing Raiya could see the dark blue sliding doors that led to her Ready Room, and the ships Briefing Room.

"Looks like they forgot your chair,"She said to Ameen with a laugh before stepping out onto the Bridge for the first time.

<tag Ameen>
Raiya Laren
Raiya Laren
Captain
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by Arunjezeb Ameen September 23rd 2010, 3:45 am

Raiya wrote:"Looks like they forgot your chair," She said to Ameen with a laugh before stepping out onto the Bridge for the first time.

A toothy grin couldn't be helped as a response to the Commander's statement. In truth, he felt an immediate comfort from the moment he first stepped onto the bridge of the Perseus; this was undoubtedly due to the fact that the compartment was aesthetically indistinguishable from that of the Horatio (with but one exception, the Master Systems Display). In fact, it struck Arunjezeb with a fair-bit of irony that Starfleet's Corps. of Engineer's had selected the Ambassador-class starships bridge module as the primary hub for the Explorer-class; it was a timeless design, but certainly more functionally appropriate for missions of exploration and discover ... a theme that remained consistent in many of the design features exploited by the Perseus.

"Not at all, Commander." He replied in a tempered tone. "You see, just over here is where the Executive Officer is stationed." He gestured towards one of the console stations positioned along the curve of the circular shaped bulkheads port side on the bridge. It was a station in concert with the others, yet the duty-station designation illuminated on the large, rectangular shaped display screen integrated into a recessed cavity of the inner bulkhead read Command Operations. From this console station alone, Arunjezeb would be able to track and coordinate the efficiency and productivity of each individual department, monitor and assess the inventory of their cargo and supplies, as well as any other task or duty warranted during a countless number of different situations.

Approaching the station, he immediately sat before it and started to manipulate the biometric interface of the instrument panel.

(Tag: Any)

(Ameen OOC: I believe this is where we were going to open the JP up to Miko and Navir ... so please feel free to jump right on in. Smile)
Arunjezeb Ameen
Arunjezeb Ameen
First Officer
First Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Acel'ex September 23rd 2010, 10:27 am

Lt(jg) Acel'ex approached the umbilical and then walked toward the ship's entrance. He stood up straight, accentuating his 7' 6" frame and presented his PaDD, containing his orders. After obtaining clearance to board, Acel'ex walked in and made his way to the nearest turbolift and took it to the Bridge. This was his first assignment, as Chief Security/Tactical Officer and he was eager to get started. He entered the bridge and stood at attention, which made him twoer above just about everyone there. He cleared his throat.

"Lieutenant, Junior Grade Acel'ex, reporting as your new Chief Security/Tactical Officer," announced the lanky, pantographed officer, in Security Gold. He quietly awaited a response from either of the officers in Command uniforms.

<Tag: Raiya, Ameen>

Acel'ex
Acel'ex
Chief Security/Tactical Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Raiya Laren September 23rd 2010, 11:11 am

Ameen wrote:"Not at all, Commander." He replied in a tempered tone. "You see, just over here is where the Executive Officer is stationed."

Raiya grinned back at him, glad that her XO had a sense of humor. Turning her attention away from Ameen she made her way to her new favorite chair. Grabbing the arm rests on the side, she slowly lowered herself into the comfortable looking chair, savoring every second.
"So this is what it feels like to be the boss,"Laren said herself with a smile as she finally sat all the way down. Raiya leaned back and crossed her legs in the chair, and for the first time since they'd told her that she'd been accepted for Command of a ship did she actually feel like she was in Command of a ship.

Acel'ex wrote:"Lieutenant, Junior Grade Acel'ex, reporting as your new Chief Security/Tactical Officer," announced the lanky, pantographed officer, in Security Gold. He quietly awaited a response from either of the officers in Command uniforms.

Barely a minute in and already my new department heads are lining up, Laren observed to herself as she spun her chair to get a look at her new Chief of Security/Tactical. The Man was very tall, and had some sort of device on his head that Raiya had no idea about, Maybe it's an Earth thing, she thought, reflecting on how alien she appeared with her ridged nose and large earring to most humans.
"Welcome on board Mr. Acel'ex,"Laren replied to him with a small smile,"The XO and I just got here ourselves, feel free to make yourself at home I guess."

<tag Ameen/Acel'ex>
Raiya Laren
Raiya Laren
Captain
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by Acel'ex September 23rd 2010, 11:55 am

"Thank you, Ma'am," said Acel'ex, scooping up his bag. "I can get to my quarters after shift, if you prefer, Ma'am."

Acel'ex smiled, sporting a cheesy grin, belying his nervousness.

"Is there anything you'd like to ask me?" asked Acel'ex, walking toward the Security console.

<Tag: Raiya>
Acel'ex
Acel'ex

Back to top Go down

Post by Arunjezeb Ameen September 23rd 2010, 12:14 pm

The arrival of the new Chief Security and Tactical Officer had drawn Arunjezeb's attention away from the station he'd slipped behind just moments prior. Stunned into a visibly awkward expression of pure and unequivocal amazement, he couldn't help but make circular motions around his head with a hand in an attempt to invisibly outline the unusual device integrated into the actual physiology of the Lieutenant.

Acel'ex wrote:"Is there anything you'd like to ask me?" asked Acel'ex, walking toward the Security console.

"My boy, you're a giant." He sputtered in utter amazement. "What on Earth did you eat to make you grow so big and tall?" Arunjezeb inquired, unabashed as his hazel-colored eyes remained pointedly transfixed upon the Officer. Standing from behind the console, he slowly approached the behemoth of very normal appearing Human aside from the man's massive size and the unusual piece of accompanying headgear.
Arunjezeb Ameen
Arunjezeb Ameen
First Officer
First Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Eun Ae Kye September 23rd 2010, 1:47 pm

OOC: I'm gonna jump in since Evan's already on the bridge in the main IC topic.

Evan finally spun his head up from the helm to notice the new Chief of Security, and was just as surprised by the other officers to see his appearance. The device coming out of his head was oddly familair, like something he had seen in an old two-dimensional picture. What was the name of it...

"Uh, no offense," he asked, "But not only why are you so large, but why do you have a pantograph coming out of your head?"

<Tag Acel/All>
Eun Ae Kye
Eun Ae Kye
Chief Medical Officer
Chief Medical Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Acel'ex September 23rd 2010, 2:47 pm

"My boy, you're a giant." he sputtered in utter amazement. "What on Earth did you eat to make you grow so big and tall?" Arunjezeb inquired, unabashed as his hazel-colored eyes remained pointedly transfixed upon the Officer. Standing from behind the console, he slowly approached the behemoth of very normal appearing Human aside from the man's massive size and the unusual piece of accompanying headgear.
"Well, actually I--" was all Acel'ex got out, before another voice chimed in.
"Uh, no offense," he asked, "But not only why are you so large, but why do you have a pantograph coming out of your head?"
"To answer your questions, both are the result of being infused with Thalaxian DNA, as fully explained within this isolinear datachip," replied Acel'ex, now holding up a small container. "This pantograph is the result of the catalyst-beam passing through a pantograph and some of its molecules mutating and 'grafting' to my head. It is actually a living appendage."
Acel'ex
Acel'ex

Back to top Go down

Post by Arunjezeb Ameen September 24th 2010, 12:05 am

Acel'ex wrote:"To answer your questions, both are the result of being infused with Thalaxian DNA, as fully explained within this isolinear datachip," replied Acel'ex, now holding up a small container. "This pantograph is the result of the catalyst-beam passing through a pantograph and some of its molecules mutating and 'grafting' to my head. It is actually a living appendage."

"Remarkable!" Arunjezeb explained, the previous expression of awe, intrigue and surprise now dissipating as excitement and wonderment quickly became the more dominant feelings. "I apologize for my earlier reaction ... I'm sure you experience that pretty much everywhere you go, huh?" He inquired thoughtfully, ensuring that the remainder of the Senior Staff present remained included in the conversation. In truth, he wasn't completely certain as to why the man's physical proportions had caught him so off guard, after all, he'd worked alongside a Brikar once while serving on board the Horatio ... and that's like having your very own set of mountain ranges slowly moving throughout main engineering. Perhaps it was that Acel'ex appeared oh-so-very Human with the exception of his body proportions and the ... pantograph ... affixed to his head.

A living appendage. Arunjezeb thought skeptically, closely studying and scrutinizing the Lieutenant, wondering how much of a bribe would be necessary to allow Arunjezeb the opportunity to study, firsthand, the technological/biological integration. Could that piece of metal really be underlined with a biological distinctiveness? He thought further, with added visions of the Borg and Lagashi.
Arunjezeb Ameen
Arunjezeb Ameen
First Officer
First Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Navir September 24th 2010, 4:15 am

Having been satisfied with the labs below decks Navir and decided it was time to introduce himself to his new Commanding officer. In making his way towards the bridge Navir recalled what he had read on her. He knew this was to be her very first command. It would be interesting to see how things worked out. Arriving in short order to the bridge Navir stepped out of the lift immediately spotted the Commander in her chair. Out of his peripheral he spotted a mountain of a man in a yellow uniform with a strange apparatus attached to his head. With an arch of the eyebrow all he could come out with was, "Fascinating".

Ignoring the man for the moment Navir approached the Commander. "Navir head of the science division reporting in ma'am."
Navir
Navir
Chief Science Officer
Chief Science Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Acel'ex September 24th 2010, 11:10 am

"Remarkable!" Arunjezeb explained, the previous expression of awe, intrigue and surprise now dissipating as excitement and wonderment quickly became the more dominant feelings. "I apologize for my earlier reaction ... I'm sure you experience that pretty much everywhere you go, huh?" He inquired thoughtfully, ensuring that the remainder of the Senior Staff present remained included in the conversation. In truth, he wasn't completely certain as to why the man's physical proportions had caught him so off guard, after all, he'd worked alongside a Brikar once while serving on board the Horatio ... and that's like having your very own set of mountain ranges slowly moving throughout main engineering. Perhaps it was that Acel'ex appeared oh-so-very Human with the exception of his body proportions and the ... pantograph ... affixed to his head.
"Yes, I do get similar reactions, just about everywhere I go, so I simply shrug it off," quipped Acel'ex, chuckling, lightly. "I would rather get this, than what I used to get when I first 'acquired' this pantograph."

Acel'ex was alluding to the frequent physical abuse of the device by fearful, ignorant people, including beating it and throwing things at it. This was short-lived, due to special 'super minority' protective laws passed following Acel'a's and Am'tra's pantograph abuse, early in the 21st Century.
Acel'ex
Acel'ex

Back to top Go down

Post by Arunjezeb Ameen September 24th 2010, 11:40 am

Acel'ex wrote:"Yes, I do get similar reactions, just about everywhere I go, so I simply shrug it off," quipped Acel'ex, chuckling, lightly. "I would rather get this, than what I used to get when I first 'acquired' this pantograph."

"Outstanding!" Arunjezeb exclaimed. "When the time permits, I'd really enjoy sitting down and speaking with you;" he replied. "Lieutenant Ameen, ship's First Officer ... although you most likely couldn't tell because I'm still wearing my old uniform. Welcome on board the Perseus." He remarked, extending a hand towards the Human/Thalaxian.
Arunjezeb Ameen
Arunjezeb Ameen
First Officer
First Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Acel'ex September 24th 2010, 11:53 am

"Thank you, sir and pleased to meet you, Lieutenant," said Acel'ex, shaking the man's hand, firmly, puzzled by the relatively low rank of the First Officer. "Yes, I would love to sit and talk with you, or anyone else who wishes to."

Acel'ex said that, as an open invitation for anyone who wished to know him better.
Acel'ex
Acel'ex

Back to top Go down

Post by Arunjezeb Ameen September 24th 2010, 12:02 pm

Acel'ex wrote:"Thank you, sir and pleased to meet you, Lieutenant," said Acel'ex, shaking the man's hand, firmly, puzzled by the relatively low rank of the First Officer. "Yes, I would love to sit and talk with you, or anyone else who wishes to."

"Excellent, I look forward to it!" Arunjezeb replied before turning towards the Commander, who appeared engaged in conversation with a rather attractive looking Vulcan. Stepping forward towards the pair, he spoke only when their conversation appeared to break. "Captain, if you'll permit me leave, I'd like to stop by my office and then quarters to start unpacking and settling in ... all of my personal belongings are still on Earth and there's still much to do on my end."
Arunjezeb Ameen
Arunjezeb Ameen
First Officer
First Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Raiya Laren September 24th 2010, 1:54 pm

Ignoring the man for the moment Navir approached the Commander. "Navir head of the science division reporting in ma'am."

Turning her attention from her new Security Officer to her new Science Officer, Raiya was feeling a little overwhelmed for a day as the chiefs of staff lined up for reports.
"Ahh Lieutenant Navir I'm glad your already on board and ready to confuse me with your science talk,"Raiya said to the Vulcan with a smile, not expecting him to get the humor she'd instilled in the response. Turning away from him, she noticed that her bridge had gotten much more crowded in the past minutes, with her XO and Flight Control Officer chatting up Acel'ex about something called a pantograph, which she'd never heard of before.

"Captain, if you'll permit me leave, I'd like to stop by my office and then quarters to start unpacking and settling in ... all of my personal belongings are still on Earth and there's still much to do on my end."

"Permission granted,"She replied to Ameen with a nod of the head.

In fact I think I should be leaving now to go get my things as well,"Raiya told her bridge crew," If you need to find me I'll be either in my ready room, quarters, or possibly the lounge don't feel afraid to ask me anything,"She continued with a smile," I want to hold a meeting with you all and any other department head on board at 1400 hours tomorrow in the observation lounge, so you have until then to your initial department reports in order, and try to settle in as best you can, any questions?"

<tag all>
Raiya Laren
Raiya Laren
Captain
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by Arunjezeb Ameen September 25th 2010, 5:23 am

Raiya wrote:"Permission granted,"She replied to Ameen with a nod of the head.

"In fact I think I should be leaving now to go get my things as well," Raiya told her bridge crew, "If you need to find me I'll be either in my ready room, quarters, or possibly the lounge don't feel afraid to ask me anything," She continued with a smile, "I want to hold a meeting with you all and any other department head on board at 1400 hours tomorrow in the observation lounge, so you have until then to your initial department reports in order, and try to settle in as best you can, any questions?"

Arunjezeb remained silent, slowly shaking his head knowing that there would most likely be many questions to come.
Arunjezeb Ameen
Arunjezeb Ameen
First Officer
First Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Acel'ex September 25th 2010, 9:16 am

Raiya Laren wrote:"Permission granted," She replied to Ameen with a nod of the head.

"In fact I think I should be leaving now to go get my things as well," Raiya told her bridge crew, "If you need to find me I'll be either in my ready room, quarters, or possibly the lounge don't feel afraid to ask me anything," She continued with a smile. "I want to hold a meeting with you all and any other department head on board at 1400 hours tomorrow in the observation lounge, so you have until then to your initial department reports in order, and try to settle in as best you can, any questions?"
Acel'ex nodded and smiled.

"I need to get settled in and start working on the duty rosters, so I can have the report you will need at tomorrow's meeting," Acel'ex remarked, both to herself and the CO. She signaled for the relief officer, to man the console, while she was away from the Bridge.
Acel'ex
Acel'ex

Back to top Go down

Post by Eun Ae Kye September 25th 2010, 9:54 am

In fact I think I should be leaving now to go get my things as well,"Raiya told her bridge crew," If you need to find me I'll be either in my ready room, quarters, or possibly the lounge don't feel afraid to ask me anything,"She continued with a smile," I want to hold a meeting with you all and any other department head on board at 1400 hours tomorrow in the observation lounge, so you have until then to your initial department reports in order, and try to settle in as best you can, any questions?"

Evan shrugged unceremoniously. "I'm fine, just sitting here, at the helm of a ship that's still in dock.... nothing to do...." Good lord sitting in drydock was boring. One could only go through so many diagnostics before they wanted to scream and rip their hair out. 

"If you don't mind me asking, ma'am, we're not just sitting here so the tourists have pretty ships in drydock to look at, are we? Because if we are, I really want a transfer."

<Tag Raiya>
Eun Ae Kye
Eun Ae Kye
Chief Medical Officer
Chief Medical Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Raiya Laren September 25th 2010, 11:09 am

Evan wrote:"If you don't mind me asking, ma'am, we're not just sitting here so the tourists have pretty ships in drydock to look at, are we? Because if we are, I really want a transfer."

"Well you wouldn't be the only one off of her in that case,"Raiya replied with a roguish smile."We're going to be taking in the ship out in under a week, if you're bored though, you could make sure our shuttle compliment is up to stuff, we'll talk about it more tomorrow at the conference."

<tag Evan/Anyone>
Raiya Laren
Raiya Laren
Captain
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by Arunjezeb Ameen September 25th 2010, 12:13 pm

Arunjezeb cast a nod to each individual standing on the bridge before turning on a heal and quickly following Acel'ex into the turbolift. This was the beginning of something ... something extraordinary.
Arunjezeb Ameen
Arunjezeb Ameen
First Officer
First Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Navir September 25th 2010, 12:47 pm

Navir watched and noted everyone in turn. He otherwise stayed quite and out of the way. Watching everyone depart Navir turned and made his way into the opposite lift to return back to his labs. As the doors closed Navir smiled briefly in remembering how the XO had been looking him over. "This could be interesting." He said quietly to himself.
Navir
Navir
Chief Science Officer
Chief Science Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next