USS Perseus
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Acel'ex's Physical

2 posters

Go down

Acel'ex's Physical Empty Acel'ex's Physical

Post by Acel'ex September 28th 2010, 11:34 am

Lieutenant(jg) Acel'ex had finally gotten himself straightened out, in his quarters and remembered that he needed the physical done, before he can go on duty, officially. He headed for the turbolift and took it to Sickbay, ambling in and looking around.

"Hello? I am here for my initial physical! Anytime you're ready...!" he called out with a wry grin playing across his face.

<Tag: Eun>
Acel'ex
Acel'ex
Chief Security/Tactical Officer

Back to top Go down

Acel'ex's Physical Empty Re: Acel'ex's Physical

Post by Eun Ae Kye September 28th 2010, 11:53 am

Eun snapped her head up once more upon hearing a man bellowing in sickbay. She was surprised to see a man with an extremely odd device coming out of his head, and assumed he was another Lagashi, as that was all she could think of to explain it. Didn't expect to see another serving here...

She stood up and strode up to the man, managing a tiny smile. "I can help you with that." She extended her hand to him, continuing, "Eun Ae Kye, Chief Medical Officer. Didnt expect to see another Lagashi serving here."

:Tag Acel'ex:
Eun Ae Kye
Eun Ae Kye
Chief Medical Officer
Chief Medical Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Acel'ex September 28th 2010, 12:02 pm

"Lagashi? No, I am Human/Thalaxian, one of only a handful of us hybrids in existence," said Acel'ex, blushing slightly. "Erm..Help me with what?"
Acel'ex
Acel'ex

Back to top Go down

Post by Eun Ae Kye September 28th 2010, 12:07 pm

"Oh..." Eun instantly pulled back in embarrasment, ashamed of making that assumption. "Well, uh, anyway, you said you need a physical?"
Eun Ae Kye
Eun Ae Kye
Chief Medical Officer
Chief Medical Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Acel'ex September 28th 2010, 3:57 pm

"Yes, I need my initial physical, as a new crewmember. This way I can go ahead and be ready for my first official shift tomorrow," replied Acel'ex, grinning.
Acel'ex
Acel'ex

Back to top Go down

Post by Eun Ae Kye September 30th 2010, 4:50 am

"Uh, right. Just come over here and we can get started." She motioned towards an exercise machine and grabbed a tricorder, quickly checking his vitals with her ocular implants. "So, I've never treated a Thalaxian before. Any biological oddities I should know about?"
Eun Ae Kye
Eun Ae Kye
Chief Medical Officer
Chief Medical Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Acel'ex September 30th 2010, 1:02 pm

Acel'ex chuckled.

"Actually this isolinear datachip has it all," Acel'ex started, as he pulled a small container from his tunic. "The two main areas of concern, is my pantograph, which needs to be raised to use any one of my four 'abilities', telepathy, empathy, high-speed and extraordinary strength. One way to prevent access to special abilities, is to physically restrict the raising of my pantograph. Plus, I can be hurt, just like anyone else, but I am able to "heal" the pantograph, by auto-regenerating it, if damaged or destroyed, or through modified regenerators "tuned" to my pantograph's "DNA", and the fact I experience 'Fa'eer H'ak' every eleven years."

Acel'ex paused, then spoke.

"Basically, it is a dormant 'condition', found in every Thalaxian. I got it when the Thalaxian DNA was infused. It rears its ugly head every eleven years, much like the Vulcan Pon Farr and must be treated with a passionate kiss, either by another Thalaxian female, another Thalaxian DNA-infused female or another female who can induce relief, by triggering full 'arousal'.

Unlike Pon Farr, it is not fatal, but just incapacitates with worsening flu-like symptoms, until I am 'aroused' with a passionate NON-french kiss. I called it a virus, at first, because at my first encounter with Fa'eer H'ak. You could check my medical files, downloaded from this isolinear chip I keep with me, at all times, given to me after infusion.

The complete Thalaxian medical/cultural data is in the chip and downloaded at every post, I am assigned to.
"

OOC: Look at Acel'ex's bio here
Acel'ex
Acel'ex

Back to top Go down

Post by Eun Ae Kye September 30th 2010, 1:21 pm

"I'll look over it soon," Eun replied, taking the chip and setting it on her desk. "Now, normally I'd ask you to move to an exercise machine, but I don't think it could get you to your THR, what with your muscle mass and such, so would you mind just lying down for a full body scan at least?"
Eun Ae Kye
Eun Ae Kye
Chief Medical Officer
Chief Medical Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Acel'ex September 30th 2010, 1:26 pm

"Sure. I will need that chip back, before I leave, so you might want to download the data. The Thalaxian 'envoy' made it clear I must have it on my person at all times, whenever possible," said Acel'ex. "Why don't you think I can reach THR, whatever that is?"
Acel'ex
Acel'ex

Back to top Go down

Post by Eun Ae Kye October 1st 2010, 12:27 pm

"Target Heart Rate, it's what your ideal heart rate during a workout should be. All things considered, your body probably won't be strained enough by our exercise machine to reach it, so we can skip that." Eun finished her explanation as she guided him over to a biobed integrated into the wall, able to retract with a patient inside into the wall for a through bodily scan. "Just lie down here and stay still, and we'll be done in a few minutes."
Eun Ae Kye
Eun Ae Kye
Chief Medical Officer
Chief Medical Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Acel'ex October 1st 2010, 12:39 pm

"Sure thing," said Acel'ex, as he laid on the biobed. He remained stock still, hoping he wasn't too big to fit in the space.
Acel'ex
Acel'ex

Back to top Go down

Post by Eun Ae Kye October 3rd 2010, 8:16 am

Acel'ex was just the right size to snugly fit through the tube and into the wall, remaining completely still as Eun did a through scan of his body. There was nothing alarming or of note, at least considering his unusual biology.

After becoming comfortable that there was nothing wrong, Eun retracted the bed Acel'ex lay on and handed him back his isolinear chip, an ensign having already downloaded it to her computer for her. "Here you go."
Eun Ae Kye
Eun Ae Kye
Chief Medical Officer
Chief Medical Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Acel'ex October 3rd 2010, 8:22 am

"Thank you, Doctor. Is there anything else you need?" asked Acel'ex, quietly now, slipping the chip back into its container and into his tunic..
Acel'ex
Acel'ex

Back to top Go down

Post by Eun Ae Kye October 3rd 2010, 8:25 am

"No, feel free to leave. I'll take a look at your medical history sometime soon." She made a mental note to keep up some regular exams of Acel'ex's Pantograph, if only for the sake of keeping her worries quelled.

:Tag/End:
Eun Ae Kye
Eun Ae Kye
Chief Medical Officer
Chief Medical Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Acel'ex October 3rd 2010, 8:29 am

"Very well. I appreciate this," said Acel'ex. He then headed out of Sickbay, happy to have taken care of that little task.

OOC: I'm not sure how to put it all together, for posting...Sorry.
Acel'ex
Acel'ex

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down