USS Perseus
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Navir Late Lunch - Feel free to join all.

3 posters

Go down

Navir Late Lunch - Feel free to join all. Empty Navir Late Lunch - Feel free to join all.

Post by Navir November 18th 2010, 5:37 pm

Crazy Eights Lounge, Deck 8
1439 hours, Day 2

Entering the lounge with his data padd in hand Navir gave the room a quick scan seeing that the room was mostly vacant with only a few officers and crewman here and their. Finding a spot near the back that gave him a clear view of the entire room as well as the windows Navir crossed the room to the empty table and took a seat. For a moment he was tempted to work more on the information on his padd but decided against it thus he set it aside. Catching the eye of the server Navir quickly thought about what he would eat.

As the young man approached the table he brought out a padd and stylus. "Good afternoon sir. What can I get for you?"

"May I have a Caesar salad extra dressing with aside of Maaza Stalks, also an I'danian spice pudding and a Tarkalean Tea extra sweet please."

The man quickly took down the order and while doing so had a some what quizzical look on his face. It wasn't the first time he had seen such a reaction as most believed that Vulcans only partook of bland food. Navir knew with time he would shake a few of the stereotypes that people had come to think of Vulcans. How deeply he would shake those beliefs he wasn't sure yet. He knew tormenting people was a little malicious but part of him just rather enjoyed it to much. Of course it was easy as few new about the group or colony of Vulcans he came from. As the young man nodded and left to fetch his order Navir sat back and relaxed a little as he waited for his food to arrive.

Acel'ex was finished for the day and decided to grab a bite to eat. Upon entering the Crazy Eights Lounge, he noticed the Vulcan Science Officer and smiled. Walking up to Navir, he spoke.

"Mind if I join you, Lieutenant?" he asked.

Seeing the still rather odd looking high tower of a security officer approach him Navir found himself staring at the device coming from the top of his head. As most people found staring rude he averted his eyes as the man arrived at his table. "Feel free Lieutenant, I just ordered lunch please join me." He said ensuring no emotions crossed his features.
Navir
Navir
Chief Science Officer
Chief Science Officer

Back to top Go down

Navir Late Lunch - Feel free to join all. Empty Re: Navir Late Lunch - Feel free to join all.

Post by Eun Ae Kye November 20th 2010, 7:35 am

After the conference, Eun made an almost maddening dash out of the meeting room, nerves racking her to much to say hello to Raiya. Even though she should have been focused on the current mission and their departure from spacedock soon, her mind was swirling with numerous thoughts related to the CO, and the feelings Eun was rapidly developing for her.

She still couldn't help but be amazed that Raiya hadn't told her to quit pursuing her on the grounds that it was completely unprofessional and inappropriate considering their positions. In her gut, Eun had an almost certain feeling that it was only a matter of time before Raiya had a conversation with along those exact lines, and then..... Back to being the most boring doctor in the universe, I guess.

Shuffling along with her gaze locked to the floor, Eun found herself inside the ship's lounge. Scrunching down to avoid eye contact with anyone there, she made her way over to the bar and ordered a small glass of Ku'Tollan Li'Mak ale. Over to her side, she noticed the security officer that had come in for an exam the previous day, along with a Vulcan in a teal-collared uniform. After a second of watching them she dashed her eyes back to her drink, desperate to avoid any conversation with either of them.
Eun Ae Kye
Eun Ae Kye
Chief Medical Officer
Chief Medical Officer

Back to top Go down

Navir Late Lunch - Feel free to join all. Empty Re: Navir Late Lunch - Feel free to join all.

Post by Acel'ex November 25th 2010, 12:54 pm

Acel'ex was finished for the day and decided to grab a bite to eat. Upon entering the Crazy Eights Lounge, he noticed the Vulcan Science Officer and smiled. Walking up to Navir, he spoke.

"Mind if I join you, Lieutenant?" he asked.

Seeing the still rather odd looking high tower of a security officer approach him Navir found himself staring at the device coming from the top of his head. As most people found staring rude he averted his eyes as the man arrived at his table. "Feel free Lieutenant, I just ordered lunch please join me." He said ensuring no emotions crossed his features.

Acel'ex sat in the chair and soon ordered his food. As he waited he spoke. "How are you liking it here, so far?" asked Acel'a, folding his hands on the table.
Acel'ex
Acel'ex
Chief Security/Tactical Officer
Chief Security/Tactical Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down