USS Perseus
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The status of your Commanding Officer.

2 posters

Go down

The status of your Commanding Officer. Empty The status of your Commanding Officer.

Post by Kitahashi November 17th 2010, 7:53 am

Crew of the USS Perseus,

Howdy, everyone! I'm your Task Force Commanding Officer, Rear Admiral Edward Mercer...but I prefer Kit/Nick/Kitahashi or something similar Razz. Anyway, I'm posting here as I didn't see anywhere on your forum where you'd been updated on Commander Laren/James' situation. We got concerned when he didn't return from his one week LOA last week, and so we followed up. He is currently without internet and will not have internet for the next few (probably 2) weeks. I just wanted to make sure you were all aware of this and didn't think that he, or Task Force 58, abandoned you.

I see that there has been activity in the mission since his LOA and this is VERY good. I, and I am sure he, appreciates that you are still working on keeping the USS Perseus up to the standard that I know it can be at. I would like to personally authorize Sampy, the XO, to act as GM until James comes back to make sure that you guys have a guiding light here. If any of you have any questions, comments, concerns, needs, or anything else you might possibly consider relevant or just want to annoy me Razz...feel free to email me at tf58@bravofleet.org. I am also on a multitude of chat programs, a full list that can be found at http://tf58.bravofleet.com/index.php?pageref=staff. While the TFXO will be acting as your TGCO temporarily for the moment, I will be taking personal interest in this simm as it is the Task Group Beta Flagship.

So, in short, I will be lurking around often until James' return...so feel free to comment here and I'll be sure to respond.

Thank you,

Kitahashi
Rear Admiral Edward H. Mercer
Task Force 58 Commanding Officer

Kitahashi

Back to top Go down

The status of your Commanding Officer. Empty Re: The status of your Commanding Officer.

Post by Navir November 18th 2010, 4:51 pm

Well I'm sorry to here about James' problems but I'm finally glad to have some info. I had thought for a while that the sim was dead. Can't wait for James to return so we can all get back in to full swing. Thanks Kit for letting us know. It's much appreciated.
Navir
Navir
Chief Science Officer
Chief Science Officer

Back to top Go down