USS Perseus
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Address from the Boss Kitty.

3 posters

Go down

Address from the Boss Kitty. Empty Address from the Boss Kitty.

Post by Arunjezeb Ameen October 8th 2010, 11:20 am

Rear Admiral S'irra wrote:Hi All,

I wanted to let you all know of the developments that have happened to the Task Force of late. The training that I have started doing for people wanting to be TGCO's is going well, if anyone not currently in the class wants to undergo training, please let me know, the only condition is that you have an active simm.

We have recently taken an influx of new CO's, which is great, the Task Force is growing really well and for once with more and more people of 38 being visible on RSB things are really turning out well. Soon we will fill the last CO spot, already I have requested the ship from the BF Chief of Staff but there is one thing we should remember.....

We are a team, very soon like I said we will fill the last spot and this will make us 100% full in terms of how many simm's I am permitted to have within 38. If you see a simm that's not got enough crew or the like, help out, suggest things, pointers and the like, a little help goes a long way and it is my high hope that we will be 100% active (At least 6 members per simm) within the next few weeks. Help each other, we are team from the newest CO to even myself. We all have talents and each of us should work together to help each other, I very much would like to see this TF full and active, it would be a first in a long time and I want everyone here to be apart of the grand moment.

I would like to believe that we have a good core group of people in the Task Force interested in its development and being apart of it, people who chip in with feedback, interact with others. I have been invited to do a JP with the Horizon welcoming them to the Delta Quadrant.

Nobody in 38 should feel afraid of asking a question, even if it might seem a silly one, there is no such thing as a silly question....only a silly mistake. Simming as a CO or even a member of the crew can be a new thing for some people and I hope that people can help each other, communicate, interact and even do a few Joint Missions if that's something you want to try. There is a lot of space in the Delta Quadrant and us in it, so lets use that, explore, try not get assimilated because the BFCO really doesn't like reading my reports that a ship is in the yards for some months because it got assimilated. Yeah...not a good career move for anyone that

Anyway, I just wanted to let everyone know the state of things as they are, feel free to speak to your TGCO's....they don't bite or at least they better not...that's my job and remember, monthly reports are vital because I like to see what the ships and stations are up to in 38, just because I'm the TFCO doesn't mean I ignore whats going on.

Kind Regards

Steve
Arunjezeb Ameen
Arunjezeb Ameen
First Officer
First Officer

https://www.facebook.com/cuzinvinnie01

Back to top Go down

Address from the Boss Kitty. Empty Re: Address from the Boss Kitty.

Post by Rippy October 8th 2010, 12:30 pm

I am actually the CO of the ship being sent to the BFCoS. Smile

Wish me luck and thanks for posting this up.
Rippy
Rippy
Chief Strategic Ops
Chief Strategic Ops

Back to top Go down

Post by Arunjezeb Ameen October 8th 2010, 12:47 pm

Absolutely. Good luck and congratulations ... I'm certain you'll do wonderfully! Keep us posted with how things work out.
Arunjezeb Ameen
Arunjezeb Ameen
First Officer
First Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Rippy October 8th 2010, 12:53 pm

Definitely! Thanks Commander. I plan to still be active on the Perseus as well, of course. Looking forward to our continued adventures in the Delta Quadrant. Smile

Raiya, we'll have to discuss a banner exchange once I go active status.
Rippy
Rippy
Chief Strategic Ops
Chief Strategic Ops

Back to top Go down

Post by Eun Ae Kye October 8th 2010, 12:59 pm

I'd be up for a banner exchange too, and congrats. Seems like everyone on this ship has their own command in 38....
Eun Ae Kye
Eun Ae Kye
Chief Medical Officer
Chief Medical Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Arunjezeb Ameen October 8th 2010, 1:29 pm

Almost all of us. Sad
Arunjezeb Ameen
Arunjezeb Ameen
First Officer
First Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Eun Ae Kye October 8th 2010, 1:33 pm

Oh dear, don't feel sad Arun... *hugs Arun in a totally non-sexual way*
Eun Ae Kye
Eun Ae Kye
Chief Medical Officer
Chief Medical Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Arunjezeb Ameen October 8th 2010, 1:35 pm

HAHAHAHA! I don't feel bad, but the sad face had the desire effect I wanted it to have. Razz
Arunjezeb Ameen
Arunjezeb Ameen
First Officer
First Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum