USS Perseus
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Horizon ... Perseus ... COME 'ERE!!!!

4 posters

Go down

Horizon ... Perseus ... COME 'ERE!!!! Empty Horizon ... Perseus ... COME 'ERE!!!!

Post by Arunjezeb Ameen September 30th 2010, 4:54 am

Ladies and Gentlemen of the Perseus,

Please feel free to read this very exciting announcement from Admiral S'iraa, Task Force Commanding Officer of Bravo Fleet's Task Force 38:

Rear Admiral S'irra wrote:Hi All,

In a rare recordable moment of my being nice, obtaining 7 players and thus an active simm. I do in a way, as nice as possible, without clawing him up... promote Lt. Commander Saketh to COMMANDER.

Horizon ... Perseus ... COME 'ERE!!!! R-o5

The Horizon is a new addition to 38, made a quick and eager start to its life with us and continued to develop at a steady pace, gathering members, undertaking the required courses and working to obtain 'Active' Status. Also has communicated well, asked questions and given feedback where needed and given input where required.

I look forward to seeing what the future holds for the simm.

Congratulations Commander... now you may bring me tea Very Happy

For also reaching 'Active' Status, obtaining the required amount of members to be declared active, I also promote Lt. Commander Raiya to the rank of COMMANDER. The Perseus has been with the Task Force for a little while now and had its ups and downs, but the new CO has really pulled it from the ground and made something out of it, has the members, the drive and eagerness to see things through.

Horizon ... Perseus ... COME 'ERE!!!! R-o5

So congratulations Commander... you may now bring me cookies for my tea.

Also... can everyone also make sure they update the manifests for their simms on the TFMS, please be accurate, I will check and do venture to peoples websites from time to time. I would like this as accurate as possible for my own report to the Brass.

Sb

So, without further ado, please join me in congratulating, both, our illustrious CO, Raiya Laren, to his recent promotion to the rank of full Commander, as well as to the Perseus and her crew for achieving 'Active' Status. This is a feat in-of-itself and showcases that our in-character and out-of-character contributions count for something when recruiting new players and sewing together a rather over-active community within the RPG Trek Universe! Smile Congratulations everybody!

Now, how brought the ice-cream for the cake? Razz After all, what's the point in eating Kirk if there's no ice-cream?!

Horizon ... Perseus ... COME 'ERE!!!! Star%20cake%201

Last edited by Arunjezeb Ameen on October 11th 2010, 3:07 am; edited 1 time in total
Arunjezeb Ameen
Arunjezeb Ameen
First Officer
First Officer

https://www.facebook.com/cuzinvinnie01

Back to top Go down

Horizon ... Perseus ... COME 'ERE!!!! Empty Re: Horizon ... Perseus ... COME 'ERE!!!!

Post by Raiya Laren September 30th 2010, 10:00 am

Thanks Partner in Crime!

And thank you my wonderful crew! If it weren't for you guys we wouldn't be at active status so soon!
Vince, our XO, has been a great help in all of this, and we certainly would not be here without his help! As such I'd like to announce his own promotion to Lieutenant Commander (OOC only for now, until we do the official launch in character), the highest rank I'm able to hand out! Eun and Navir you guys have also been stunning in your help graphically, and in character wise and you two have done more than anyone to help build up our graphics and Out of Character Community, while right now I have nothing to give but my thanks, I can promise you good things around the bend! Acel'ex and Mr. Grey you two are the relative new comers on the ship and as such I haven't been able to see a whole lot from you, but Acel'ex has done a wonderful job of inserting himself in character and providing plenty for everyone to talk about IC as well! Jack I haven't seen you action yet but you were the one that sent us over the edge and into Active Status, so thank you!

Raiya Laren
Raiya Laren
Captain
Captain

https://perseus.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Horizon ... Perseus ... COME 'ERE!!!! Empty Re: Horizon ... Perseus ... COME 'ERE!!!!

Post by Arunjezeb Ameen September 30th 2010, 10:27 am

Thank you very much; this was certainly unexpected and something I actually haven't experienced for quite sometime, so thank you very very much; I'm extremely honored. Smile As for the rest of you. When I found out that Raiya had been awarded a command of his own, I jumped at the chance to join the team; having served previously with him on the Flowers, I knew that this was going to be a once in a lifetime opportunity and that missing out would be, well, a disheartening experience as I would miss out on the chance to reunite and work with an extremely well-versed and high-quality storyteller. When Miko (Eun) joined our family (another fantastic player from the Flowers), that only served to better enhance the entire experience (I mean, who would ever want to miss out on a chance to write alongside Ms. Sassy?) Well then, enter Torinel (Navir) and it was as if the sun never stoped shining. It's been an extraordinary opportunity to catch up with all three of these writers within the RPG world ... but more-so here on the Perseus. When I was able to reconnect with Acel'ex and coax her into joining our little band of awesomeness, her interjecting such an awesome character and hitting the floor running only served to better this place to the nth degree (she really does have a phenomenal ability to get herself involved in any plot and is superb to write alongside). Now with Jack joining the family, I only foresee absolute GREAT and FANTASTIC journeys for us in the very near and dear future. So, to each of you, thank you so much for making this a very real possibility in every conceivable aspect.

OMG, my dog just farted ... and it stinks.
Arunjezeb Ameen
Arunjezeb Ameen
First Officer
First Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Rippy October 2nd 2010, 12:27 pm

Congratulations, Commanders. Wink
Rippy
Rippy
Chief Strategic Ops
Chief Strategic Ops

Back to top Go down

Post by Arunjezeb Ameen October 2nd 2010, 1:21 pm

Why thank you Mr. Strategy! Smile I dare say that's a sexy little avatar you have there. Wink
Arunjezeb Ameen
Arunjezeb Ameen
First Officer
First Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Rippy October 3rd 2010, 3:00 am

Your a fine looking Arab man yourself. lol!
Rippy
Rippy
Chief Strategic Ops
Chief Strategic Ops

Back to top Go down

Post by Eun Ae Kye October 3rd 2010, 3:07 am

....I remember when I was the only gay one on the ship....
Eun Ae Kye
Eun Ae Kye
Chief Medical Officer
Chief Medical Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Rippy October 3rd 2010, 3:25 am

... IN THE YEAR 3,000...
Rippy
Rippy
Chief Strategic Ops
Chief Strategic Ops

Back to top Go down

Post by Arunjezeb Ameen October 3rd 2010, 5:22 am

Eun Ae Kye wrote:....I remember when I was the only gay one on the ship....

lol! ROFLMFAO!!!! lol!

And he's actually Indian. Razz
Arunjezeb Ameen
Arunjezeb Ameen
First Officer
First Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down